The Homestead Model
Welcome to this gorgeous 400 sq-ft tiny home.
This tiny home offers a beautifully unique layout, with an open concept kitchen and living room, as well as a separate private bedroom. With its 24 high efficiency windows and 11ft ceilings this house feels anything but tiny.
Looking to move into a tiny house to live a minimalist lifestyle – decreasing your carbon footprint and gaining financial freedom? or maybe you’re looking for a secondary dwelling unit for your property? or perhaps a tiny house Airbnb is in your plans... whatever your reason, we can help make it happen!
- Free delivery and setup to anywhere in Ontario Included.
- Delivery to anywhere in North America can be arranged.
DETAILS OF THIS MODEL
Beautifully designed high-end kitchen with walnut butcher block countertops and a farmhouse sink. It includes a full-size bottom split fridge/freezer, induction cooktop and convection oven with microwave function.
THREE PIECE BATHROOM
Three-piece bathroom including a residential size vanity, glass shower, and a composting toilet that looks and functions very similar to a residential toilet. Enjoy the convenience of having the washer/dryer combo tucked comfortably in the corner of the bathroom.
The two-tier loft bedroom design allows for better flow in and out of bed, without the need of a ladder or a steep flight of stairs, as well as space in the bedroom for additional storage or desk space. Comfortably fits a king size bed in the loft and with the ability to fully sit up in bed, which is a rare commodity for a tiny house loft.
HEATING AND COOLING
Your home will always be at the perfect temperature and humidity thanks to spray foam insulation in the floor, walls, and ceiling as well as the dual zone mini-split heating and air conditioning unit. Additionally, you can control and monitor your tiny home’s climate from anywhere in the world thanks to the mini-split’s Wi-Fi connectivity. Always enjoy that fresh air feeling thanks to the HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) system which cycles fresh air from outside, with stale indoor air, without compromising heating or cooling efficiency.
- All 8 steps leading to loft bed have integrated storage
- Large linen shelf in washroom
- 8x 30-inch by 16-inch dresser drawers
- 8-foot-deep opening tucked behind sink for storing brooms and mops
- Large “crawl space” underneath first level of bedroom with separate outdoor entrance that has ample room for anything from extra toilet paper, to a set of tools, to a pair of mountain bikes.
- Top of the line appliances throughout
- commercial grade metal roof (with 40-year warranty)
- commercial grade luxury vinyl flooring
- 50-amp Siemens breaker panel (standard 50-amp/240-volt RV power hookup)
- 20,000 BTU Senville dual zone ductless high efficiency mini-split heating and air-conditioning units (with Wi-Fi connectivity to control and monitor tiny house climate from anywhere in the world) - Lunos E2 Heat Recovery Ventilator system (constantly cycles fresh air from outside with stale indoor air without compromising heating or cooling efficiency)
- 24” 4-element induction cooktop
- Bosch Convection speed oven with microwave functionality
- Haier 15 cu-ft fridge + freezer
- 100-gallon fresh water holding tank (with standard RV inlet and 2 stage water filtration system, < 1 micron filtration)
- shallow well jet pump and 5-gallon pressure tank (to ensure greater than residential water pressure throughout home)
- 28-gallon high efficiency hot water tank
- Envirolet Composting Toilet (with residential size bowl